You will need:
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup yellow cake mix (not cake batter) sifted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Rainbow sprinkles
Step four: Pour into pan and let sit at room temperature until set; about three hours.
Step five: After it has set, pop it out onto a cutting board or onto a piece of parchment paper. Cut into little squares. Nom.
Also, I am very happy to report that I have been featured on Baking Bar, a blog I have recently discovered that showcases a variety of baking recipes and reviews of products, books and blogs. Everyone should go check out my write up! I was very flattered to see my name and pictures of my creations on Baking Bar this morning!